If the divine creator has taken pains to give us delicious and exquisite things to eat, the least we can do is prepare them well and serve them with ceremony. Check out the below recipe, it goes well with chappathi or roti.
- Chicken: 900gms
- Potato: 1small (optional)
- Onion: 2 medium sized
- Tomato: 1 big
- Green chilli: 2
- Ginger garlic paste: 2tsp
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp (as per taste)
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder: ¼ tsp
- Coconut milk powder: 5 tbsp
- Coriander leaf: 1 string
- Curry leaf: 1 string
- Salt: needed
- Oil: required
Method of Preparation:
- Cut the chicken into medium sized pieces. Wash, drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a khadai, sauté onion till yellowish brown and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder, stir well.
- Add sliced tomato and chopped green chilli, sauté until done.
- Add chicken pieces, sliced potatoes and stir well
- Add diluted 3tbsp coconut milk powder in a glass of water and salt to it.
- When chicken is fully cooked add the balance coconut milk powder, curry leaf and coriander leaf. Switch off the flame
- Ready to serve the delicious chicken curry.