Do you know breakfast is the most important meal of the day? Studies show that children who eat breakfast perform better on cognitive tests and in school. Maybe it works that way for adults too. In any case, skipping breakfast is probably a bad idea. So don’t skip your breakfast at all.
- Rice (Pachari): 1 cup
- Salt: needed
- Oil: needed
Method of Preparation:
- Soak rice in water for 6 hours.
- Wash and grind rice with enough water.
- Add more water to the batter, the consistency of batter should be very thin (watery flow).
- Add salt and stir well.
- Heat a non stick frying pan, Apply little oil on it, pour a ladle batter and rotate the pan, so the batter fills the whole pan.
- After a minute turn the other side, and take it from the pan.
- Serve hot with chicken curry or any curry of your choice.