The easiest payassam which we could prepare is with vermicelli. It is not the way you are cooking, the dedication to it will make it delicious. Any job you do with dedication will come out with success.
- Semiya (vermicelli): 1 cup
- Milk: 3 cups
- Sugar: ¾ cup (as per taste)
- Cardamom powder: ½ tsp
- Cashews & raisins: few (as reqd)
- Ghee: 2 tbsp
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry raisins and cahews and keep aside, in the same ghee fry semiya till golden brown and keep aside.
- In another vessel boil milk, when it boils add fried semiya and sugar. Low the flame and stir occasionally till semiya becomes soft.
- Add fried cashews, raisins and cardamom powder.
- Delicious payassam is ready to serve.