Cooking is like love, it should be entered into with abandon or not at all. Kids who say no to eat apple, try the below recipe.
- Apple: 2
- Wheat Flour: 1 cup
- Water: needed
- Salt: a pinch
- Sugar: 3 tsp (as required)
- Baking powder: a pinch
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp (can use yellow food color)
- Oil: for deep frying
Method of Preparation:
- Slice apple length wise in 1” thickness.
- In a bowl mix wheat flour, baking powder, turmeric powder, salt and sugar.
- Add water to it, to make a thick smooth batter. When the apple slice is dipped it should coat well on it.
- Heat oil in a pan, dip each apple slices in the batter and deep fry in oil, by turning both sides.
- Serve hot.
Tips: Maida can be replaced by wheat flour. Tastes good with wheat flour