- Wheat flour: 2 cups
- Hot water: required
- Salt: needed
- Oil: required (optional)
Method of Preparation:
· Knead the wheat flour in very hot water to make smooth dough.
· Keep aside for 15 minutes.
· Take a lemon sized ball from the kneaded dough and roll into a thin round shaped chappathi.
· Heat pan, spread oil on it and put chappathi and cook both sides.
· Spread oil on chappathi while flipping.
· Serve hot with preferred curry.
Tip: Knead the dough in very hot water to make soft chappathi. Can be done without using oil also.