Pasta meals are efficient “delivery systems” for healthy foods. Pasta is eaten with its plate partners, such as vegetables, fish, olive oil, cheese, tomato sauce, beans, poultry and meat. By pairing pasta with ingredients, the complete pasta meal is nutritious and satisfying. Try the below appetizing recipe.
- Macaroni: 400gm
- Minced Meat: 200gm
- Onion: 1
- Tomato: 1 medium
- Ginger paste: ½ tsp
- Garlic paste: ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
- Chilli powder: ½ tsp (as per taste)
- Garam masala powder: ½ tsp
- Tomato Paste: 3 tbsp
- Salt: needed
- Coriander leaf chopped: 2 tsp
- Oil: 2 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Cook macaroni with enough water and salt. Drain and keep aside.
- In a pan, sauté chopped onion till yellowish brown, then add ginger garlic paste, stir well.
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala. Stir and chopped tomato. Stir until tomato gets cooked.
- Add tomato paste and minced meat together with salt. Stir and close the lid until it gets cooked with thick gravy.( no need to add water)
- Add cooked macaroni to it and stir well until it is fully mixed.
- Switch off the flame and add chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.