1. Plain Flour: ¾ cup
2. Sugar: ¼ cup
3. Milk: 1 cup (or as required)
4. Galaxy mini chocolate: 4
5. Salt: a pinch
6. Cardamom: 3 (powdered)
7. Egg: 1
8. Baking powder: ¼ tsp
9. Vanilla essence: few drops (optional)
Method of Preparation:
· Beat the egg well, then add sugar and mix thoroughly.
· Then add milk, grated chocolate and mix well
· Then add salt, powdered cardamom, baking powder and essence and mix well.
· Add flour little by little and make the batter. (the consistency of batter should not so thick and too thin)
· Heat a pan, take a ladle full batter and make thin pan cakes.
Tip: You can put all the ingredients in a blender and blend well