One of the fastest and easiest recipe to make is chutney. Ofcourse it is a great companion for idli and dosa.
- Coconut shredded: 2 cup
- Shallots: 4 nos
- Green chilly: 3 nos (or as per taste)
- Mustard seeds: needed
- Curry leaf: required
- Salt: As needed
- Coconut oil: 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Put the shredded coconut, shallots, green chilly and salt in a blender with little water to make it a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then add the blended coconut mix to it. Stir and switch off the flame.
- Serve this with Dosas & idlies
Note : Don’t boil the coconut mix