Oil: 2 tsp
Mustard seeds: ¼ tsp
Curry leaf: 1 string
Dry red chilli: 2
Potato: 3 medium sized
Onion: 1 medium sized
Green Chilli: 1
Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
Coconut milk powder: 1 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
- Slice potatoes, onion and green chilli, put in a pressure cooker
- Add turmeric powder, salt and ¾ glass of water to it. Close the lid and switch on the flame.
- When 1 whistle comes switch off the flame and wait till pressure goes.
- Now switch on the flame and add coconut milk powder. Stir well. And switch off the flame.
- In another pan, heat oil and splutter mustard seeds, curry leaf and red chilli and add to the stew.
- Scrumptious potato stew is ready to serve.