If hunger makes you irritable, better eat and be pleasant. If it is a mouthwatering recipe like nei roast and thick coconut chutney means, will not stop eating until stomach is jam-packed.
- Rice: 2 cup
- Urad dal: 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds: ¼ tbsp
- Cooked rice: 2 tsp
- Yeast: 2 pinch (optional)
- Salt: needed
- Baking powder: 1 pinch
- Ghee: required to make Doshas (optional)
Method of Preparation:
- Soak rice, dal and fenugreek seeds to about 6hrs.
- Grind soaked mix, cooked rice and yeast to a smooth paste.
- Keep for fermentation about 8 hrs.
- Add salt and baking powder, stir well
- Heat Dosha tawa and make very thin doshas, spread melted ghee on top of it and wait until it turns brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney or sambhar.