Eating yogurt every day is very healthy for the body. For those looking to supplement their protein, calcium and dairy, yogurt is a healthy choice. Try different recipes every day. Here is one before you.
- Yogurt (curd): 2 cups
- Green Chilli: 3
- Ginger: 2” piece
- Salt: needed
- Mustard seeds: ½ tsp
- Curry leaves: few
- Oil: 2-3 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Add 1” piece ginger to the curd and blend it in a mixer.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and add the other 1” chopped ginger pieces. Sauté well, and then add green chilli, yogurt and salt to it. Stir well and switch off the flame
- Don’t bring to boil after adding yogurt.
- In another pan, heat oil and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Pour this to the prepared yogurt curry.