Normally keralites can’t think of a lunch without a fish dish. It’s a normal fish fry but when fried tastily it will be an awesome dish. Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
- Fish: ½ kg
- Chilli powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Salt: needed
- Coconut oil: 1 tbsp (for marinating)
- Lemon juice: ½ tsp (optional)
- Coconut oil: for frying
Method of Preparation:
- Mix chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice and coconut oil. Mix well.
- Marinate fish with the above paste and keep for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow fry until fish is cooked on both sides.
- Serve with hot rice.
Tips: Can use any oil of your choice. Don’t deep fry the fish.