- Rava (semolina): 1 cup
- Hot water: 1 cup
- Salt: Needed
- Mixed Vegetables: ½ cup
- Onion: 1 small
- Ginger: 1” piece
- Green Chilli: 1
- Oil: 2tsp
- Mustard seeds: ½ tsp
- Curry leaves: few
- Dry Red Chilli: 1
- Coriander Leaves: 1 tsp (chopped)
Method of Preparation:
· In a pan heat oil, Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves and dry red chilli.
· Then add chopped ginger, when it turns brown add chopped onion and green chilli, sauté till it is brownish red.
· Add mixed vegetables close with a lid and let it cook for 3-5 minutes in a low flame.
· Add rava, when vegetable is cooked and stir well till rava is light brown color.
· Simultaneously boil 1 cup water by adding enough salt and pour this water to rava and stir well for 2-3 minutes.
· Switch off the flame and add chopped coriander leaves.
· Serve hot.