1. Coconut Grated: 2 cups
2. Milk: 2 cups
3. Sugar: 1 ½ cup
4. Cardamom: 5 powdered
5. Ghee: 3-4 tbsp
Method of Preparation:
· Fry the coconut till its moisture reduces.(coconut color should not change)
· In another bowl boil the milk, when it comes to boil add sugar and low the flame and stir continuously till the syrup comes little sticky.
· Then add the fried coconut and stir constantly till the sugar and coconut blended together and comes sticky.
· Now add cardamom powder and ghee and stir well.
· Remove from fire and transfer it to greased plate. Spread the surface evenly and cut into square or diamond shape.
· Allow it to cool. Enjoy!