The people who can most successfully lose weight and maintain a healthy life style are foodies. When it comes to healthy eating, people who know how to cook and make ingredients taste good have a distinct advantage over those who can't. The below is an easy delicious recipe which goes wit chappathi or roti.
- Yellow Dal (parippu): 1 cup
- Green Chilli: 2
- Ginger: 1 inch piece
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Onion: 1 big
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves: 1 string
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Salt: needed
- For tempering
- Mustard seeds: reqd
- Oil: 1tsp
- Dry red chilli: 2
- Curry leaf: 1 string
- Coriander leaf for garnishing
- Cook Dal till it is done by adding required water.
- Heat oil in a pan, sauté sliced ginger and garlic when it is done add sliced onion, sauté well.
- Add turmeric powder, curry leaves and salt, stir well
- Add cooked dal to it. Let it cook for 5 more minutes.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard seeds, add red chilli and curry leaves. Pour this to the dal.
- Garnish with coriander leaf.
- Serve hot with chappathi
Sending to the event hosted at Wit, Wok & wisdom