Hunger: One of the few cravings that cannot be appeased with another solution. Try the variety recipe using soya chunks. Soya chunks are highly nutritious. It is an excellent source of protein, vitamins, iron, calcium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Soya Chunks: 1 cup
- Red Chilli Powder: ½ tsp (as per taste)
- Turmeric powder: ¼ tsp
- Red color: a pinch (optional)
- Flour: 2 tsp
- Salt: reqd
- Oil: needed for frying
- Curry leaves: for garnishing
- Green chilli: for garnishing
- Coriander leaf: for garnishing
Method of Preparation:
- Soak soya chunks in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly and squeeze all water from it.
- In a bowl, mix red chilli powder, red color, turmeric powder, flour and salt.
- Add soya chunks to it. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Deep fry in oil till it is done.
- Garnish with Fried green chilli and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on it and serve hot.