- Pasta: 1 cup
- Mandarin orange: 1
- Small Banana: 2
- Apple: 1
- Mango: 1
- Pears: 1
- Dates: 6
- Sugar: if required
- Caramelized vermicelli: for garnish (optional)
Method of Preparation:
· Cook pasta in enough water and drain.
· Take half from all the above said fruits, slice to small pieces and keep aside.
· Take the other half and take juice out of it.
· In a bowl, put pasta, sliced fruits and add juice to it. And stir well.
· Add sugar if required.
· Refrigerate at least for 2 hours before serving
· Dress up with caramelized vermicelli and serve chilled.
I am sending this to Soups and salads mela