All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. A healthy breakfast that includes high-fiber cereal can lead to healthy weight loss
and keep diabetes, heart disease, and stroke at bay. So even if you are busy don’t skip your breakfast at all.
- Rice: 3 cups
- Urad Dal: 1 cup
- Fenugreek seeds: 1tsp
- Cooked rice: 2 tbsp
- Baking powder: a pinch
- Salt: needed
Method of Preparation:
- Soak rice, urad dal and fenugreek for 6 hours.
- Wash and grind to a smooth paste by adding cooked rice and water.
- Keep for fermentation to about 8 -10 hours.
- Add salt and baking powder and stir well. If required add some water.
- The batter should be fairly thick.
- Heat a non-stick dosha tawa and pour a ladle batter and spread to a round shape.
- Close with a lid and cook till the upper part is done.
- Serve hot with chutney.