- Broken wheat: 1 cup
- Sugar: ¾ cup (or as needed)
- Ghee: 4 tbsp
- Cardamom powdered: ½ tsp
- Water: 1 cup
- Milk: ½ cup
- Raisins: few (optional)
Method of Preparation:
· Soak broken wheat in water to about 2-3 hours.
· Blend the soaked wheat in a blender with I cup water.
· Heat a bowl, add the wheat mix, add milk and bring it to boil.
· When it thickens add sugar and cardamom powder. Stir well.
· Add ghee and stir well. When starts coming from sides.
· Switch off the flame.
· Transfer the halwa into a greased plate. Garnish with raisins. Cut into desired shapes when cooled.