1. Plain Flour: ¾ cup
2. Sugar: ¼ cup
3. Milk: 1 cup (or as required)
4. Galaxy mini chocolate: 4
5. Salt: a pinch
6. Cardamom: 3 (powdered)
7. Egg: 1
8. Baking powder: ¼ tsp
9. Vanilla essence: few drops (optional)
1. Coconut Grated: 1 cup
2. Sugar: 2-3 tsp
3. Cardamom powdered: ¼ tsp
4. Butter: ½ tsp
Method of Preparation:
· Beat the egg well, then add sugar and mix thoroughly.
· Then add milk, grated chocolate and mix well
· Then add salt, powdered cardamom, baking powder and essence and mix well.
· Add flour little by little and make the batter. (the consistency of batter should not so thick and too thin)
· Heat a pan, take a ladle full batter and make thin pan cakes.
· Heat butter in a pan, add grated and stir well for 2 minutes
· Add cardamom powder, sugar and stir well till the sugar melts. Switch off the flame
· Take the pan cake and add the required coconut filling and roll it.
· Serve hot.
Tip: You can put all the ingredients of pan cake in a blender and blend well.