A man may be a pessimistic determinist before lunch and an optimistic believer in the will’s freedom after it. Vegetables play a very important role in providing the vitamins and minerals that are necessary to keep our body healthy. Kids, who refuse to eat vegetables, present this attractive dish before them, definitely they will love it.
- Biriyani Rice: 2 cups
- Egg: 2
- Water: 3 cups
- Carrot Sliced: ¼ cup
- Beans Sliced: ¼ cup
- Green peas: ¼ cup
- Cauliflower sliced: ¼ cup
- Onion: 1 small
- Butter: needed
- Minced Chicken: ¼ cup (optional)
- Cardamom, cloves, cinnamon stick (1”stick) - 2 each
- Salt: needed
Method of Preparation:
· Wash and soak rice in water for 15minutes and drain. (should not keep for long time after draining)
· Cook green peas, scramble egg in another pan and keep aside.
· Heat butter in a pan, put cinnamon, cloves and cardamom, then add sliced onion, sauté well.
· Then add all vegetables, stir for 2-3 minutes.
· Now add minced chicken, stir well and add water and salt to it.
· When water boils, add rice, stir, when it boils after putting the rice low the flame and close with a lid.
· When the rice is almost cooked, add green peas and scrambled egg. Stir well. Close the lid and cook till rice is done.
· Garnish with fried onion and Serve hot.