- Bread: 5 slices
- Vermicelli: ½ cup (if big break into small pieces)
- Egg: 1
- Oil: deep frying
- Onion: 1
- Fried chicken (boneless): 1 cup (cut into small pieces) (boiled chicken also will do)
- Garam masala: ½ tsp
- Green Chilli: 1
- Coriander leaves: few
- Curry leaves: few
- Salt: needed
- Oil: 2 tsp
Method of Preparation:
· Heat oil in a pan; add onion, sauté until golden brown and add chilli and garam masala, sauté for a while. Add chicken pieces and salt; stir for 2-3 minutes. Add chopped curry leaves and coriander leaves.
· Filling is ready. Keep aside and let it cool.
· Remove the sides of bread.
· In a bowl add the egg and beat well.
· In a separate bowl take vermicelli.
· Take a slice of bread and take 2 tsp filling and put in the middle.
· Just press with the hand to make it a ball without the filling coming outside
· Dip this ball in egg and roll it in vermicelli.
· Heat oil in a pan and fry it until done.
· The delicious snack is ready to serve.