- Egg: 5
- Potato grated: ½ cup
- Onion: 1 big
- Tomato: 1 small
- Ginger: 1” piece
- Garlic: 3 cloves
- Green Chilli: 1
- Turmeric powder: ¾ tsp
- Chilli powder: 1tsp (or as required)
- Coriander Powder: 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala: ¼ tsp
- Cumin Powder: ½ tsp
- Curry leaves: few
- Coriander leaves: few
- Salt: needed
- Coconut Oil: needed
- Mustard Seeds: ¼ tsp
Method of Preparation:
· Hard boil the eggs and make slits on them;keep aside.
· Heat oil in a pan, sauté chopped onions, when it turns brown take it out from oil.
· Grind the sautéed onion together with tomato, ginger garlic and green chilli.
· In the same oil add this grinded paste and stir for 2 minutes.
· Add Turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and sauté for a while and add grated potatoes, salt and 2 cups water.
· When potato gets cooked and gravy thickens add boiled eggs stir for 2 minutes
· Add cumin powder and switch off the flame.
· Heat 1 tsp oil and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.