- Bread: 6
- Egg: 1 (no need one full egg, may be 3-4tsp only required; as per the veg.using)
- Carrot chopped: 4 tbsp
- Onion chopped: 4 tbsp
- Tomato chopped: 2tbsp
- Chilli chopped: 1
- Salt: needed
- Oil: needed
Method of Preparation:
· Cut the bread into small round pieces. From1 bread we can make 2 pieces.
· Mix carrot, onion, tomato, green chilli and salt. Add 3-4 tsp of egg.
· Take each bread coins and put one teaspoon full veg.egg mix on top of the bread. (When u put the veg mix it should stay on the bread, adjust the consistency by adding the egg.)
· Heat 3-5 tsp oil, keep the bread coins, when the bread becomes golden brown, slowly flip and cook the veg-mix side.