Is there left over Chappathis with you? Don’t dump into the waste bin, just try out the below recipe.
- Chappathi: 8
- Chicken: ¾ cup (cut into small pieces; cook by adding salt and turmeric powder)
- Onion: 1 big
- Tomato: 1 small
- Chilli powder: ½ tsp
- Garam masala: a pinch (optional)
- Salt: needed
- Coriander leaves: few
- Oil: 2-3 tsp
Method of Preparation:
· Cut the chappathis into small pieces.
· Heat oil in a pan; add chopped onion, sauté well
· When it becomes brownish red, add chilli powder, garam masala and chopped tomato and salt.
· When tomato gets cooked; add chicken and stir well. Close the lid and cook for 5 minutes.
· Add chappathi pieces to it and stir well till it mix together and chappathi becomes soft.
· Switch off the flame and serve hot.