- Idli: 8
- Onion: 2
- Tomato: 1
- Ginger: 1” piece
- Chilli powder: ½ tsp
- Mixed vegetable: ½ cup
- Mustard seeds: ¾ tsp
- Oil: 3-4 tsp
- Curry leaf: few
- Coriander leaves: few
Method of Preparation:
· Slice the idli into small pieces.
· Heat oil in a pan; add mustard seeds, when it splutters add ginger chopped
· Then add onion and sauté well till brownish red and add the chopped mixed vegetables and salt. Close with a lid and cook for 4 minutes.
· Add curry leaves and chopped tomato and chilli powder. Stir well till it gets cooked
· Now add the sliced idli and mix well with masala.
· Close the lid and keep min low flame for 2 minutes.
· Add coriander leaves and serve hot.