- Banana / Plantain: 2
- Eggs: 3
- Sugar: 6 tsp
- Milk: 1tsp
- Cardamom Powder: ¼ tsp
- Ghee: 2 tbsp
- Cashews& raisins: few
Method of Preparation
- Cut plantain into small pieces.
- Heat ghee in a pan, Roast cashew nuts and raisins and keep aside.
- In same ghee fry the sliced bananas.
- Beat the eggs well by adding sugar, cardamom powder and milk. (or can blend in blender)
- Transfer the plantain, cashews and raisins to the egg mixture and mix evenly.
- Heat the same pan with ghee and pour this mixture.
- Cook in very low flame by closing with a fitting lid.
- If necessary flip and cook the other side also.
- Serve hot with tea.