- Bread: 4
- Egg: 1
- Water: 1tsp
- Salt: needed
- Green chilli: 1 (as per taste)
- Tomato chopped: 1tsp
- Onion chopped: 3tsp
- Ginger chopped: ½ tsp (optional)
- Oil/ghee: needed
Method of Preparation:
· Grind green chilli, tomato, onion and ginger.
· In a bowl; mix egg, water, salt and grinded paste and beat well
· Heat a pan; Apply oil/ghee, dip each slice of bread on both sides in the egg mix. Fry one by one on both sides until done.
· Serve hot
Sending to ABC Series Egg Recipes at Ramyas Space
Post a Comment