- Egg: 1
- Flour: 4-5 tbsp
- Sugar: 4tbsp
- Milk: ¼ cup
- Baking Powder: ¾ tsp
- Vanilla essence: 2-3 drops (optional)
- Cardamom powder: ½ tsp
- Dates: 10-15
- Sugar: 3tsp
Method of Preparation:
- In a blender, blend the egg well
- Then add, sugar and milk and blend once more.
- Add flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, cardamom powder and blend once more without lumps.
- The batter should not be too thick or too thin. To get the consistency increase or decrease the flour.
- Grease the cake tray, (take a flat dish and make thin big cake); pour the batter.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Mean while prepare the filling
- In a pan add deseeded dates add ¼ cup water and sugar. Let the dates dissolve and when it thickens switch off the flame.
- Take the prepared cake, cut into two pieces,
- Take one piece and spread the date filling on one side of the cake. Put the other piece upon the date filling.
- Cut into desired pieces and serve.
Post a Comment