- Sardines fried: 10 (by marinating with turmeric, chilli powder &salt)
- Onion: 1 big
- Green Chiili: 2
- Ginger chopped: 1tsp
- Chilly powder: ½ tsp
- Salt: needed
- Grated coconut: one handful (optional)
- Curry Leaves: few
Method of Preparation:
· Separate the bones of sardine and just blend in a blender or cut into small pieces.
· Heat oil in apan add sliced onion and sauté till done
· Add green chilli and ginger sauté well
· Add chilli powder stir for a minute, if needed add salt.
· Add the sardine pieces close the lid and let it be in low flame for 3 minutes.
· Add curry leaves and grated coconut.
· Serve hot with rice.
Post a Comment