- Kumbalanga/ Ash Gourd: 250gms
- Chembu/ Cholocasia: 150gms
- Tomato: 2 big
- Turmeric Powder: ¾ tsp
- Chilli Powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: needed
- Grated Coconut: 1 cup
- Cumin seeds: ¼ tsp
- Shallots: 3
- Mustard seeds: ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves: few
- Oil: 2tbsp
Method of Preparation
- Clean, Wash and cut ash gourd and chembu.
- Transfer into a cooking pot.
- Add enough water, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Close the lid and put on the flame.
- When cholocasia gets cooked add chopped tomato. Cook till tomatoes get completely cooked.
- Meanwhile grind the coconut by adding cumin seeds and shallots to a smooth paste.
- When tomato gets cooked add the grinded coconut paste, Stir and switch off the flame.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard seeds, and add curry leaves
- Add this to the prepared curry.
- Serve with rice.
Post a Comment