Thursday, November 24, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

I would like to thank Ramona of Curry and Comfort, for giving me this lovely award. She owns a wonderful blog with lots of recipes, so visit her blog and do convey your valuable comment.


'Liebster' means favourite or dearest in German. Rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the award to your blog.
- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour.

I would like to share this award with some of my blogger friends,

Teena Mary of Teenz Yummy Delights

Maya & Lakshmi of Yummy O Yummy

Hemalatha of Hema’s Kitchen

Aarthi of Yummy Tummy

6 comments:

Aarthi said...

Thanks faseela for your award...I am happy that u remember me while u pass the award..This means a lot to me...


Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/

Chitra said...

First time here . u have a nice blog. congrats on ur award :)

Teena said...

I'm so thrilled to accept my first award from you. Thanks a lot dear. Glad that you chose my blog !! I am accepting it as a thanksgiving gift from you :)

Mélange said...

Congrats Faseela..Keep rocking and you deserve more dear !

Unknown said...

My heartiest congratulations on your first award Faseela... and many many thanks for passing the award to me. I'm gonna create a award page on my blog to list and share your award... Hv a gr8 time...

Gayathri Kumar said...

Congrats Faseela. Sorry for the late reply. Tanks a lot for sharing with me..