Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Blogger Award

I am really too late to write this post. I received happy blogger award from Teena Mary of Teenz Yummy Delights, Anjana of Maayeka. I am really thankful to them for sharing this sweet award with me, I am really honored. Please do visit their space to check out their wonderful recipes and drop your valuable comments. I would like to pass this award with some of my sweet blogger friends.

Aarthi of Yummy Tummy
Deepa of Hamareerasoi
Gayathri of G3 Food Spot
Nalini of Nalinis Kitchen
Poonam Borkar of Kande pohe
Friends please grab these awards and pass it to your best blogger friend who motivates you a lot.

12 comments:

Ganga Sreekanth said...

Thank you so much dear.........

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Thanks a lot Faseela. I will post it soon in my blog.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Aarthi said...

Thank you so much for passing this award to me and thinking of me when you pass this on..This really mean a lot to me..Thanks Again

Aarthi
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Congrats on your award n thanx a lot for sharing this with me..
Erivum Puliyum

Unknown said...

Congrats on your Award dear. Thank you for the considering me and passing the awrd. I'll write a post on this soon. Also thanks for trying the bread. Hope you liked it.

Spicy-Aroma said...

Thank u so much for this lovely award!! :)

@lekshmi said...

Thanks for the award Faseela!

@lekshmi said...

Thank you so much dear!!!!!!

Nalini's Kitchen said...

Congrats.. thanks a ton for sharing the award with me...so excited and happy.

Sudha said...

Dear Faseela,
Congratulations on your award!This is really fantastic.You are an extremely good cook and your fabulous cooking ideas are just out-of-the-world:)So be the happy blogger you always are and keep on wooing us with your awesome recipes:)

Vegetarian Surprises said...

Hi..first time here, like your blog..& Congrats for this award.
Do visit mine at http://vegetariansurprises.blogspot.com/p/about.html

will be back for sure:)

Nukkadwala said...

Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This article is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic.
Best Burgers in Gurgaon