Semiya: 1 cup
Milk: 3-4 cups
Roasted cashews and raisins: few
Cardamom powder: ½ tsp
Sugar: ¼ cup
Method of Preparation
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a non- stick kadai/, roast semiya and keep aside.
- In the same pan add sugar, stir and when it becomes slight brown color add milk to it and stir.
- When it boils add roasted vermicelli, stir and lower the flame.
- Stir frequently, be careful not to go anywhere from the pan, there is a chance that the milk will boil and spill out of the pan.
- When semiya gets cooked and when it slightly thickens add the cardamom powder, roasted cashew nuts and raisins. Switch off the flame.