Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ladys Finger Stir Fry


My son likes ladys finger a lot. This is delicious stir fry which goes well with boiled rice. I was in a hurry and my husband was sitting in front of the rice to grab this after my click. So I couldn’t take clarity pictures of it. Anyways next time when I prepare I will take and upload with the new one. Try this recipe, I am sure you will luv it.

Ingredients
Lady Finger Chopped: 2 cups
Onion: 1
Green Chilli: 2
Ginger chopped: 1tbsp
Garlic chopped: 1tbsp
Turmeric powder: ½ tsp
Chilli powder: 1 tspo
Coconut oil: needed
Salt: needed
Curry leaves: Few

Method of Preparation

Heat oil in a wide pan, Add ginger and garlic pieces. Stir for 1 minute.
Add thinly sliced onion, green chilli and curry leaf.
When onion begins to turn brown add chilli powder and turmeric powder.
Stir and add ladys finger and salt. Don’t close the pan.Stir occasionally till u get it well dried.
Serve hot with rice

15 comments:

Anu said...

This is my all time fav dish..like it..

Unknown said...

Lovely stir fry.

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Vendakka is my daughter's favorite too...Like your version of this stir fry.

Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions

Priya Suresh said...

Even its one of my fav veggie,lovely healthy stir fry.

Christy Gerald said...

Yumm.Real Good stirfry.Luv it.

Saraswathy Balakrishnan said...

I prepare these ladies's finger just the same but with little addition of crushed cashew-nuts:)

Suja Manoj said...

Tempting stir fry..yum

Nalini's Kitchen said...

Yummy stir fry,my son's fav. too...

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

this is just awesome..:)
Tasty Appetite

Lavanya Selvaraj said...

Looks yummy and a very easy prep.

-Lavanya
My Recent Post: Sweet Potato Paratha

jasna varcakovic said...

That is an interesting recipe. I don't use that vegetable (okra?) often!

Amina said...

delicious and easy preparation.. fabulous..

Ganga Sreekanth said...

very nice. love it!!

divya said...

wow...looks so yummy..

Sushma Mallya said...

Lovely stir fry :)